Statement of Purpose
Our Aims and Objectives:
- Provide a high standard of medical care
- Be committed to our patients needs and accommodate these where possible
- Treat all patients and staff with dignity, respect and honesty
- Listen to all patients and staff
- Communicate effectively with all patients and staff
- Act with integrity and complete confidentiality
- Be courteous, approachable, friendly and professional
- Through robust monitoring and auditing, continue to improve our healthcare services
- Maintain high quality of care through continuous learning and training
- Guide and support our employees in accordance with equality and diversity
- Ensure effective and robust information governance systems are in place
- Improve as a patient centred service through continuous learning and training
- Maintain our motivated and skilled Practice team
- Ensure our facilities and equipment are clean and safe.
We at Stonehill Medical Centre and Highfield Surgery use a team approach to deliver exceptional healthcare services in a professional and efficient way.
We will ensure our staff are trained to the highest possible standard and are committed to the training of healthcare professionals. Having respect for you, your family and carers at all times, we aim to listen and respond to your needs and the needs of the local community. We will continue to promote and improve the health and wellbeing of the Practice population.
By having robust systems in place, we are committed to ensuring that there is a managed healthcare environment which minimises the risk of infection to patients, staff, visitors and carers.